I've got nothing right now.
My insecurities are popping up again. I have a fairly easy assignment that would take all of two hours, if that. I'm feeling to paralyzed to do it. I need the $100, but I can't put the words together that I need to write an SEO article about an SEO company that wants to sell you their SEO algorithms. Ughhhh. . . .Even typing that makes me want to shoot myself.
I'm totally drained. I've spent the past 30 days nursing my son through a nasty virus which turned into a sinus infection. I was sick for a good while during his bout and haven't healed properly. I've been wheezing today which makes me concerned. Now that he has returned to school, just for today and tomorrow, I want to collapse. First thing I did after dropping him off at school was to crawl into bed until noon.
Because that's what winners do!
I'm feeling lonely. And a bit jealous too. And really insecure about writing what is on my mind. I wish I had the courage to let it all come out, much like The Bloggess did the other night. Her piece on depression and self-harm was so moving, I would have cried if I could have, but I'm too dead inside right now.
My insecurities are popping up again. I have a fairly easy assignment that would take all of two hours, if that. I'm feeling to paralyzed to do it. I need the $100, but I can't put the words together that I need to write an SEO article about an SEO company that wants to sell you their SEO algorithms. Ughhhh. . . .Even typing that makes me want to shoot myself.
I'm totally drained. I've spent the past 30 days nursing my son through a nasty virus which turned into a sinus infection. I was sick for a good while during his bout and haven't healed properly. I've been wheezing today which makes me concerned. Now that he has returned to school, just for today and tomorrow, I want to collapse. First thing I did after dropping him off at school was to crawl into bed until noon.
Because that's what winners do!
I'm feeling lonely. And a bit jealous too. And really insecure about writing what is on my mind. I wish I had the courage to let it all come out, much like The Bloggess did the other night. Her piece on depression and self-harm was so moving, I would have cried if I could have, but I'm too dead inside right now.