30 days in. No weight loss. More weight gain. Why?
Here's the answer
Maybe a good night's sleep and a cry would help. Maybe I should sleep on the couch tonight, which is dark and tomb-like. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.
Here's the answer
- cookies (gluten free doesn't make them calorie free)
- eggnog (can't handle diary well, but doesn't stop me from imbibing. Mmmmmhhhhh, noggy goodness)
- depression
- butternut squash mac and cheese (Swiss instead of cheddar makes its betta)
- anxieties
- scones (they're not really that good, but does it stop me. No!)
- little sleep (Because nothing says Christmas like 3 5' snowmen on a 2 ft lawn, just outside my bedroom window)
- rock through the car windshield which cancelled Christmas plans
Maybe a good night's sleep and a cry would help. Maybe I should sleep on the couch tonight, which is dark and tomb-like. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.