My Daily Diatribes

Emerson said,"Our best thoughts come from others." Often my train of thought jumps track, leaving no survivors.

Pages

  • Home
  • Coming in 2014

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Furiously Happy

A #TravelingRedDress arrived at my door today. I might have cried a little before I put it on, shoved my feet into polka dotted rain boots, and walked through the downtown area of my tiny town. Some people cheered, the teenage thug told me I was gorgeous, and some older women told me that I made their day brighter. I have smiled so much in just one day that my cheeks hurt. I am Furiously Happy.
Posted by Unknown at 9:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: from the heart, TheBloggess
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2014 (13)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (32)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (1)
      • Furiously Happy
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (108)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (5)

Search This Blog

Copyright 2010 - 2014

Copyright 2010 - 2014
All material is intellectual property of author. Stealing my thoughts says you need help. (Crazy Girl Image borrowed from Jim Benton of jimbenton.com)
Simple theme. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.