Friday, September 16, 2011

What was I thinking?

I was doing a little cleaning up across the multiple social sites I am on, deleting old contact, blocking people that have no right to be in my life, I popped into my draft sections of my blog.  Some of these things make no sense to me, but obviously at that point I thought it was good.

What the hell was I thinking?
  • "9:49-You are officially my hero" --Why is a point in time my hero? AM or PM?
  • "Confidential to M" --Who the hell is M?  Was it really confidential if I was writing it on Teh Internet?
  • "Kicking glass bottle to avoid muggers"--Is this a public service announcement I'm working on?
  • "I think of elephants AND zebras"  
  • Rat Dropping--Don't even ask.  I have no idea.
 So I can't think of anything else, so I'll leave you with this hilarious picture.  It's the greatest thing I've ever encountered on the Fl beaches.