Friday, August 12, 2011

Here Comes The Sun--From Miami to Fort DeSoto

<When I question my sanity (which is often) I take solace in remembering that as long as I can realize I'm being a nut, I'm not a complete nut.  I might be a disorganized serial writer at times, but comforting words from kind friends can renew my spirits rather well.>


On a lighter note, I've got some of my pics from recent trip to Miami while my frister Kathy was in town.  (Frister is my term for friend/almost sister).  


The Kiddo meeting my great uncle for the first time.

Tio Javier, Tia Ella, The Kiddo, and Me
Clowning around

Mugging for the camera

Pretending to be residents at the Biltmore Hotel


Kathy and I pretended to be heiresses in the shiny bathroom.  Eat your heart out Paris!

Manning the Cannons at Fort DeSoto