Friday, April 1, 2011

Rev. Terry Jones--The Lady Macbeth of Christianity

I am so angry right now, my sailor mouth couldn't be any dirtier.  Thank God I'm at my computer in Panera, and not at home in front of my Kiddo. Most of the things that are running through my mind, I won't type down for once you say something out loud, in print on the internet, you can never take it back.  And on the off chance that I ever get a bigger fan base than 28 people, I can't have 3/4 of my fury coming to bit me in the ass.

What the fuck did you do, you fucking asshole Terry Jones?  Are you happy now?  You've got a lot of blood on your hands now that 20 UN workers are dead.

And don't try to turn this bullshit murder into Christian 'they were martyred' crap.

I'm a Catholic Christian, ready to live and die for my faith, even when it comes under fire.  But NEVER in my life would I knowing goad assholes into so much anger that they decide to take their vengeance out others.

How do you tell the families of the murdered men and women that because of your arrogant, dumb-shit, child-throwing-a-temper-tantrum spectacle that you are at the root of this?

Fuck you!