Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Karl Right Over

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

This is getting so surreal!  I think I need someone to pinch me! 

First, I find out that 3 readers have donated to me.  (You can see their name on the right side toolbar, marked HONOR ROLL).  Tremendous ego boost number 1.

Now for tremendous ego boost number 2. . . KARL ROVE is following me on Twitter!!!!!!

I am so excited I can't think straight.  I mean honestly, if I get around to posting something funny, witty, or even the most remotely chuckle-some, HE might RE-TWEET it to his 234,027 followers, who might in turn start to follow me!!!!!

I don't want to feel like the pressure is on to be suave and witty, but holy cow!

And I never would have done this 10 months ago, much less 10 weeks ago. 

Yea for personal growth and development!

Okay, so now that I've overused exclamation points, I'll leave you with this video of Karl Rove dancing.  

I love you Mr. Rove!  You are such a cute dancer.